General Duty Series
Designed for small to medium sized businesses, Intermec general duty scanners offer simple, reliable and affordable scanning for day-to-day operations. General duty scanners are easy to use; no set up or training is required and they allow you to track inventory and assets in retail, library, tool crib, back office, and access control applications.
- SG10T General Duty Linear Imager »
- The SG10 is an entry level general-duty 1D scanner intended for applications that require traditional linear bar code scanning at an affordable price. The SG10 differs from many leading products in this class because it is designed with a reliable solid state CCD imager.
- SG20 General Duty Imager »
- An affordable, performance handheld scanner suited to the demands of countertop scanning in retail point-of-sale, office, library, and light manufacturing. Available in tethered (corded) or Bluetooth® wireless, with your choice of 1D or 2D imager.
- SG20 Healthcare 2D Imager »
- All of the speed and ergonomics of the general purpose SG20 scanner, but in a white disinfectant-ready housing built to withstand the regular cleaning protocols of healthcare environments. Available in tethered (corded) or Bluetooth® wireless.