Intermec i-comm 2008 connects Customers, Partners and Developers19th November 2007 Reading, United Kingdom
Intermec (NYSE:IN) will host its annual customer conference, i-comm, at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida. Attendees will gain valuable product and company knowledge, have the opportunity to connect with the Intermec Community (i-comm) for networking, and hear from other customers how to measure ROI and get the most out of your supply chain information system. Intermec CEO Pat Byrne, Vice President of Marketing Barry Issberner and other key Intermec executives will also discuss Intermec’s corporate direction and vision for the future.
The Intermec i-comm customer conference has a history of connecting individuals and showcases industry leaders who are using bar code and RFID technologies in innovative ways to dramatically increase the power of the supply chain.
Specifically, i-comm 2008 attendees will have the opportunity to:
• Learn how to optimize technology investments to solve business problems and drive business value.
• View new product releases and gain insight to the benefits and features they offer.
• Share knowledge, discuss specific challenges, solutions and new perspectives and network with others in similar industries.
• Hear from key Intermec executives.
• Network with peers, partners, Intermec product and engineering team members and top industry experts in both structured and informal settings.
• Experience the newest technologies companies are using in their supply chain and learn how to successfully implement them by getting everyone to pull in the same direction.
• Connect with Intermec's business partners and discover new solutions built to work on the Intermec family of products.
•Hear from keynote presenters focused on business transformation, industry trends and personal growth.
“The Intermec i-comm conferences have been beneficial to me as both a presenter and attendee,” said Dr. Gerd Wolfram, MGI METRO Group Information Technology. “The conferences have allowed me time to meet with many Intermec team members from around the world and socialize with other Intermec end users who are implementing new technologies such as RFID.”
Attendees will also be able to tap into new technology visions as experts present real-world case studies on how they used technology to solve some of their biggest business challenges. There are opportunities for participation in product demonstrations and involvement in a hands-on solution center that will show attendees how to add even greater muscle to new technology solutions.
Customers and Partners can register for i-comm 2008 at http://www.icomm2008.com/content.cfm?PageName=Home. The deadline for the early-bird registration discount is January 5, 2008.
Intermec Inc. (NYSE:IN) develops, manufactures and integrates technologies that identify, track and manage supply chain assets. Core technologies include RFID, mobile computing and data collection systems, bar code printers and label media. The company’s products and services are used by customers in many industries worldwide to improve the productivity, quality and responsiveness of business operations. For more information about Intermec, visit www.intermec.co.uk
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.